Combine your enthusiasm for high-quality design with your manual dexterity!
A sign and illuminated advertising manufacturer designs sign and advertising systems, manufactures them and installs them at the customer's premises. On the one hand you are responsible for the graphic design and work preparation on the PC, on the other hand you prove your manual skills in the processing of the products. Your colleagues and trainers will always be there to help and advise you!
- + Creating graphic designs on the PC
- + Producing and assembling advertising signs
and illuminated advertising
- + Foiling large-area banners and letters
- + Plotting and gluing foil texts and logos
- + Qualified secondary school leaving certificate or intermediate
school leaving certificate
- + Preference for manual work
- + Technical understanding
Duration of training
We are looking forward to receiving your application to our personnel department: by mail to Marion Weigl, online or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.