Bring light into the darkness and use your enthusiasm for electrical connections successfully!
As an electrical system fitter at FISCHER, you ensure that large lighting systems function perfectly. Planning, assembly and installation are your responsibility. Your colleagues and instructors will always be at your side during your entire apprenticeship.
- Installation, commissioning and assembly of electrical control and lighting systems
- Assembly and installation of advertising systems
- Assembly and wiring of modules and devices for switching, control and distribution technology
- Functional testing of individual devices and system components
- Qualified secondary school leaving certificate or intermediate school leaving certificate
- Manual dexterity
- Interest in and understanding of electrical engineering
We are looking forward to receiving your application to our personnel department: by post to Marion Freihart, online or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.